I just made my own and am loving it. It puts a fun spin on doing your laundry and I love having all my shirts folded exactly the same way. Video and instructions are below:
- Cut the foam board or cardboard in to the following sizes:
- Panel A is 7.5 Inches by 30 Inches (you need 2 panels A s)
- Panel B is 9 Inches by 12 Inches
- Panel C is 9 Inches by 18 Inches
- Tape panels together as shown in RED in the diagram or watch the video.
- Place a shirt face down centered on panel B.
- Fold Panel A1.
- Fold Panel A2.
- Fold Panel C.
- You add some homemade upgrades as seen in the video at http://danpereda.com/?p=58
Things You’ll Need
- 2 20″x30″ foam board (1 dollar each at the dollar store) or you can use scrap cardboard.
- Heavy duty tape
- Cutting device (box cutter)
- Pen or Marker